Get a strong start to your morning! Vanilla Greek yoghurt and cottage cheese deliver flavour and a protein punch.
May 28, 2013
Photo: Maya Visnyei
Ready in 10 minutes • Makes 5 pancakes
- 1/3 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/8 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Non-fat cooking spray
Once batter is blended, stir in:
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Blend pancake ingredients in a blender. Once blended, stir in raspberries and blueberries.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, then lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pour desired amount of batter into hot pan.
- Flip when bubbles form in the batter, or when one side is golden.
Nutrients per pancake: Calories: 80, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 45 mg, Sodium: 80 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 7 g, Dietary Fibre: 2 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 7 g, Iron: 1 mg
Currently rated by 4 people
Comments You need to log in to comment.