Berry Cheesecake Protein Pancakes
posted on 13/06/2013 2:04:00 PM
Get a strong start to your morning! Vanilla Greek yoghurt and cottage cheese deliver flavour and a protein punch.
ByAnna Sward, May 28, 2013
Photo: Maya Visnyei
Ready in 10 minutes • Makes 5 pancakes
- 1/3 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/8 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Non-fat cooking spray
Once batter is blended, stir in:
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Blend pancake ingredients in a blender. Once blended, stir in raspberries and blueberries.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, then lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pour desired amount of batter into hot pan.
- Flip when bubbles form in the batter, or when one side is golden.
Source Url: http://www.oxygenmag.com.au/Nutrition/tabid/620/entryid/1001/Berry-Cheesecake-Protein-Pancakes.aspx
Nutrients per pancake: Calories: 80, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 45 mg, Sodium: 80 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 7 g, Dietary Fibre: 2 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 7 g, Iron: 1 mg
| Tags: | View Count: (61946) | Return